Arkansas Members

crimson88

Apr 26, 2009
Springdale
anyone want there car dynoed?

my school (NTI) is letting us dyno all our cars free as a field trip. ive already talked to them, and if you guys could bring your cars up there, we can dyno them for free. the only catch is since it is a student activity, either me or one of the others would have to be the one running it on the dyno. pm me if interested. i know im already going to do my supra and a guys turbo z i know. it will be located in springdale. just thought someone may be interested

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
crimson88;1445764 said:
anyone want there car dynoed?

my school (NTI) is letting us dyno all our cars free as a field trip. ive already talked to them, and if you guys could bring your cars up there, we can dyno them for free. the only catch is since it is a student activity, either me or one of the others would have to be the one running it on the dyno. pm me if interested. i know im already going to do my supra and a guys turbo z i know. it will be located in springdale. just thought someone may be interested

i'm definitly interested in this, pm'd you!

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
anybody need jdm stock twins for a 2jz?? I need to get rid of the ones i bought with my longblock. I'll let em go for $100. got em off SF.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

MaverickA70

desperate parts beggar
Sep 17, 2007
arkansas
Whats everyone up to?

i've got a fresh clutch on the 7m, it feels great to drive it again.
Also picked up a 2jzge for a na-t build.
Anyone have their cars in good shape for a meet or a cruise?