Arkansas Members

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Well, since you have a kickass mr2 of course you can come man.August 29 sounds great, we will have to just keep in touch till then to make sure we have a bullitproof plan.

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
Anyone close by have a 1jzgte ecu? I got code 14 the oether day and the car will not start. I am looking for another 1jz computer to make sure I don't have a bad computer.

cruzinbill

SC3TT
Jun 26, 2005
Arkansas
also on that note anyone else close to the the little rock area with a 1j... or a sc with a 1j for that matter... Just wonder if its only me.

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
cruzinbill;1284379 said:
hey bigdaddygrip what all you have done to your 1j? just wonderin wouldnt mind checkin it out since u live in sherwood

sure but I will be upgrading to a 2jzge bottom end because I lost compression in the 1jz.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
how much are you looking for the blocks and trannies? i know you said one of your blocks has lost compression but are the others still good or do they need a rebuild? same with the trans

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
86_sports_1jz;1289864 said:
how much are you looking for the blocks and trannies? i know you said one of your blocks has lost compression but are the others still good or do they need a rebuild? same with the trans

One of the transmission looks in good shape and never been outside my garage. The other looks alright. I have no idea their condition since I did not use them in my build. I would suggest that all the blocks will need a rebuild. But you can take two and make one good one . One has a spun bearing and the other have a #5 pistons bad ordered . I have a lot of 1jz parts including a excellent set of twins turbo, hydro pumps, alteranator intercooler piping, 3 inch intercooler pipe, HKS blow off valve, fuse box stock intercooler, chaser fuel pump. I 'll let everthing go that i name for 350. If you want the motors and trannies give me 100
P.m. me

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
mk3_dude;1292728 said:
are you willing to meet half way? Russelville AR is half way for me, im near Fort Smith. Lmk

I can me you half way. I would like to get extra 50 dollars for tie down straps and gas. So 150 dollars and you have a deal.

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
bigdaddygrip;1289877 said:
One of the transmission looks in good shape and never been outside my garage. The other looks alright. I have no idea their condition since I did not use them in my build. I would suggest that all the blocks will need a rebuild. But you can take two and make one good one . One has a spun bearing and the other have a #5 pistons bad ordered . I have a lot of 1jz parts including a excellent set of twins turbo, hydro pumps, alteranator intercooler piping, 3 inch intercooler pipe, HKS blow off valve, fuse box stock intercooler, chaser fuel pump. I 'll let everthing go that i name for 350. If you want the motors and trannies give me 100
P.m. me

you wouldn't happen to have a jz ignitor lying around by chance would you? I think I am going to ditch my 6 nissan ignitors for something a little easier on the brain.