Arkansas Members

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Any of you Arkansas boys still around? I finally got registered on this site and live in rogers of all places. I have seen AR 91's car quite a few times on 540 and didn't know he was on this site. I thought I was all alone in this state.

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Ever since I got this car I have been dying to know somebody else with a mk3. I'll be doing a 2jz swap in the neer future, but have alot of other work to be done on the car first. Shout at me if you ever want to BS.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
AR-91, I think I saw you the other day at the mall. (Last Wednesday)

I was with my buddy that works at Market Place. Were you the guy sitting in the chair "hiding from customers"?

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
86_sports_1jz;1175890 said:
i have a mk3 with a 1jz, i'm close to siloam springs

Hell yeah man we need to get together at some point..When I'm ready to do this swap I might need some help with it.. Since you already did a swap on your car you might be able to help me with mine.. Hell I would like to see your car at some point, it looks very nice.. The color is almost the same as mine..I live in rogers out by war eagle mill..

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice. When I was looking for my supra I came across the same problem as you. I know that I didn't want to pay to much for a ragged on motor swapped car. So I came across a 88 non-turbo for 500 bucks , and it ran. I will be doing my 2jz na-t myself, and still save an assload of money than buying an already swapped jz supra.

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
yes, you save more money doing the swap yourself then buying one most of the time and you know its done right, no corners cut cause you did it yourself, and you get everything you want on it.

MK3_Turbo

JZZ31
Mar 31, 2005
Arkansas
www.myspace.com
Toua I honestly dont know....haha I think i just need to keep my hatch because gas prices are suppose to jump back up after new yrs.

I miss my old supra fa sho..should have never sold her.

Fuck it, i'ma get me an LS1 too. :D