Arkansas Members

techku

Feb 18, 2008
Ok
I'm in Tulsa, OK and like to join the supra club. I want to buy a supra 82-85 or 89-92. Please let me know if you have one or know of one for sale.

Thank You.
koujl@hotmail.com

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Damn man im sorry to hear that jose. I wish it coulda worked out. I just got done pulling my engine today as a matter of fact. Times are tough and shitty right now you know.

Also i think 86 sports wants a link or info on your car jose.

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
I dont think jose has a link for his car 86 sports. I have in fact seen this car in person and can tell you that it is a perfect car, both exterior and interior. I t is a pearl white color, with the supra 5 spoke rims. The engine looks very good and he has alot of aftermarket parts for it. So yeah it would be cool if he could get you some pics as it is a nice ride.

joseh8772

HIGHSPEEDDIRT;1404055 said:
I dont think jose has a link for his car 86 sports. I have in fact seen this car in person and can tell you that it is a perfect car, both exterior and interior. I t is a pearl white color, with the supra 5 spoke rims. The engine looks very good and he has alot of aftermarket parts for it. So yeah it would be cool if he could get you some pics as it is a nice ride.

thank you Andy.no 86 sports i do not have a link or pics but i can take some later.but this are some parts i have in the car.C's short shifter,ACT cluth,aluminum drive shaf,aluminum flywheel,lipp fuel rail,550cc RC injectors,walbro fuel pump,complete fuel regulater kit from supra sport,ffim wiht 90mm ttbody,dual electric flex a lite fans,aluminum radiatertor,flex alite oil cooler,40mm tial wastegate,hks blow off valve,OBX camgears,TRD gasket kit,hks metal hg,ferrea valves,JE pistons,crower conecting rods,map ecu 2 piggy back,hks turbo timer,greddy boost control,and the is every thing i can remenber right now

crimson88

Apr 26, 2009
Springdale
joseh8772;1404208 said:
thank you Andy.no 86 sports i do not have a link or pics but i can take some later.but this are some parts i have in the car.C's short shifter,ACT cluth,aluminum drive shaf,aluminum flywheel,lipp fuel rail,550cc RC injectors,walbro fuel pump,complete fuel regulater kit from supra sport,ffim wiht 90mm ttbody,dual electric flex a lite fans,aluminum radiatertor,flex alite oil cooler,40mm tial wastegate,hks blow off valve,OBX camgears,TRD gasket kit,hks metal hg,ferrea valves,JE pistons,crower conecting rods,map ecu 2 piggy back,hks turbo timer,greddy boost control,and the is every thing i can remenber right now

hell, willing to part any of that out?

HIGHSPEEDDIRT

something in the way
Nov 5, 2008
eat a bullet,AR
Sorry jose I cant find the o2 sensor anywhere, but I do know i didnt throw it out.

I also tore the engine apart yesterday and um yeah I think i found my problem. I dont even know how i didnt catch it when i rebuilt along time ago.