Aristo ECU E10 connector, I don't have it.....

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I do not have the aristo E10 ecu connector. It seems to me since I do not use cruise, A/C I really need only a very few wires on it, correct?

Such as power and the efi relays.

Has anyone else solved this problem with the e10 connector without soildering directly to the ecu pins? What are my options here.

Thanks

aphxero

Jul 4, 2006
Seattle, WA
The trac ecu on aristo uses the same e10 connector haha. Still got it? Maybe you need an e10? I've got like 50 of them lol.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
On the aristo it's actually considered the E7 connector. and you can find it on the Lexus GS300 if you have access to any junk yards. If not I would take aphxero up on his offer, I would avoid connecting directly to the pins. Remember, to do it once, do it right.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
That was kinda the answer I was expecting, but you never know there are some damn resourceful SM members.

aphxero, I'm gonna make a quick run to the pick-your-part since it's about all of 5 minutes away from my house. But I appreciate the offer.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Well, after a fairly long hot day at the pick and pull here in town I actually managed to find an exact plugin replacement for the e10 connector I was missing for my Aristo ECU swap into my MA70.

God only knows what I got it out of since I had a fairly large selection of potential candidates by the end. But for a whole bucket of them I paid just under 9 bucks with tax. Not to bad really.

And if anyone in Calgary is interested there is a MKII supra there thats not picked clean yet with a body that not too bad either. It's brown.........so that is a must paint for sure, LOL.

So, I'm back on track as soon as I rocover from my sun-stroke, kidding, but just barely kidding.

aphxero

Jul 4, 2006
Seattle, WA
Cool aristo is a nice swap. No maf faggotry to deal with :) I have tons of that stuff so if you ever need something hit me up.

Oh and what are you doing with the oil pan?

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
FYI, most of the Lexus models have that connector. I got a couple of extras the last time I went to the junkyard... They came from GE engines. I removed enough of the wiring from my GTE harness (Trac/tranny wires), so that if I was missing a particular one, I could just re-pin using the extra wires.

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
If you don't have the E10 plug you can't start the car!
And there are more usefull wires than you think :biglaugh:

You'll need the following wires to connect / hybrid-custom wirring on the E10.
Pins 1 - IGSW
2 - SP1
4 - STP
6 - W
15 - ELS
16 - TACH
19 - TE2
20 - TE1
24 - M/REL
31 - +B
32 - +B
33 - BATT
34 - A/C AMP

# If you go auto(I would never do that :sarcasm: with a 2jz swap)you'll need
Pins 3 - KD
7 - R
9 - 2
10 - L
18 - M
25 - MI
28 - OD2

The left over wires are signals that are useless :biglaugh:
Signals like: # ABS (we keep MA70 ABS system)
# Traction (we don't need it,no point to try to connect this...
cause we'll also need the aristo trac ecu and many more things,
...and if you need good serious traction get race logic or motec)
# Fuel pump ecu (we'll keep our MA70's fuel relay/controller )
# and 2-3 other things that are not compatible with MA70s !

Hope that I helped!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
You bet this helped if not for only verification of info collected from various different locations and such.

I've been very carefully "pruning" unneeded wires from the harness over the last few days.

It appears I will not have to extend my harness at all??? Not sure why this is the case, perhaps because I have been "pruning" and cleaning up the harness? Perhaps because I have opted not to run A/C or cruise?

Anyways, thanks everyone I think I may actually get to fire this thing up here shortly.

autoxer

Sep 22, 2009
henderson,nc
Hey Guys,

Any body got an extra one of these. I am not having any luck in my local junk yards and I start my swap this week. Thanks James

Last edited:

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Which connector, E9 or E10?

I am almost sure that I have an E9 from an N/A and some of the pins/pigtails from the pins/wires I removed from the TT harness. You can install them into to gget the additionaal signals wired up.

If no one else comes thru, I can send out late next week when I'm back home.

autoxer

Sep 22, 2009
henderson,nc
I need the E10 connector. I have everything else. Would like to have it with some wire length but beggers cant be choosey so I'll take what every I can get. For that matter cant I use half of the E9 as a E10? Just a thought. Just let ne know either way and how much u want for it.
Thanks,
James

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
In the end I ordered mine from a toyota dealership. They can still get em, but up here in canada you have to order the yellow retainer seperately from a lexus dealership.

I got mine running yesterday for the first time, wooooohooooo!

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I try to gget an extra 1 or 2 of these types of connectors whenever I go to the junkyard. Will definitely look for it for ya, after I gget back. I have alot to catch up with, so please PM me if I haven't gotten back to you by Monday night... Cost should be minimal, but will let you know as soon as I have it in hand.

THX,
E