aristo 2jz lean hot start

jesse_rc1991

May 29, 2012
austin
I have a aristo 2jzgte single turbo with mkiv pump, afpr, 650cc, new o2 sensor and other mods on stock ecu. Lately ive just been breaking in the motor after a fresh rebuild afrs look good at cold start, idle and cruise (14-15). So far so good after 400mi. My only concern is after ive driven it about 25mi and and turn it off and let it sit for about 20min and try to start it it lean idles at around 17 for a about 20 sec and clears up to stoich. Ive smoke tested and no leaks anywhere, i should note that once i shut my car off fuel presseure bleeds down to 0 after about 30sec. Could this be a heat soak issue in the fuel lines? Ive also read IAT may get heatsoaked. Any suggestions appriciated thanks.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Afr won't be true until the sensor warms up. If the car idles fine I wouldn't worry about it.

Yeah, Steve mk3 I don't understand that either.

jesse_rc1991

May 29, 2012
austin
Idk. I even had the injectors cleaned and tested at driftmotion and they flowed great 700cc in fact. I have my fpr set at 40psi, no vacuum, with mkiv pump, cleaned gas tank new lines for pressure and return(stock) and a driftmotion duel dampner bypass line