aristo 2j harness into mkiii help.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Guys that wired 2j aristo into their mkiii. I posted this on the sticky wiring thread.

For those that put a hole in their fire wall. Did you have to extend your aristo harness. It looks awfully short. I've heard that there is no need to extend. But I don't know if their talking about the usdm supra harness, or the aristo harness. If it does need to be extended how much?

I will post other question that may come up as I go. Thanks in advance.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Anyone anyone........

Also did you guys delete any unused wires? such as the vsv for those that have gone single, or all the automatic wiring since i have a 5 speed? is there anything else that can be deleted?

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
my aristo harness was extended.....i chopped off the big square plug that isnt used...only wire i used from there was the starter (5)....

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
how long was it extended? How did you route your harness? in on the drivers side or the passagers side? did you delete wires or just leave them?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Thanks, for the input Rickey bobby.... lol I cracked up when i saw your user name.

I deleted all the auto trans wires. looking to delete the vsv. Anyone else clean up their harness?

Anyone know where I can find aristo alt pin outs?

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Cool, thanks. On the aristo alt plug the white and yellow both look white. I guess the heat got to them. I think its white, blue and red, then yellow. Thanks again.