apexi intake filter install

91supra

Sep 2, 2008
Boston, Ma
just bought a new apexi intake w/ adapter. props to driftmotion.
problem is after doing some research i came short of findin an answer.
i need an idea on how to install it. diagrams, sketches, instructions, etc all welcomed.

sorry if this is a repost !!

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
It's really easy, this should help

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
This is one of the most straightforward things you can do. As the picture shows it bolts on to the AFM. I'm afraid for your car.

91supra

Sep 2, 2008
Boston, Ma
i knew it wasn't a difficult task. i wanted to MAKE SURE i was doing it right before i started.
after all, isnt that wat supramania is for?

i didnt't mean to offend u by askin a simple question.
my apologies.

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
91supra;1356644 said:
i knew it wasn't a difficult task. i wanted to MAKE SURE i was doing it right before i started. after all, isnt that wat supramania is for?

i didnt't mean to offend u by askin a simple question.
my apologies.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers ;)

Learning how to search will help along these lines...read the search tutorial in the Intro section stickies:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64940

Also, try to post using complete sentences with correct spelling and terminology...the text messaging abbreviations don't work well here and the is no limit to the length of the post. Pay attention to the section you post in too. You will get better responses this way...trust me.

Finally, read this:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20163

You'll catch some grief from the more experienced guys, but if you are good natured about it (like you were in this thread) you will get the help you need. If you cop an attitude it will get ugly fast.