Anyone tried to hook their AEM wideband to their stinger ems?

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
Anyone tried to hook their AEM wideband uego to their stinger ems? I know there are some wires off the AEM and still newbe at this so has anyone done it or do you have to do it some other way?

Last edited:

boostindoo

Jul 18, 2006
raleigh
i dont think the aem will work with the stinger... the lc1 innovate will though..something with the output of the wb?? do a search, u'll get a more detailed answer..

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
boostindoo;1413266 said:
i dont think the aem will work with the stinger... the lc1 innovate will though..something with the output of the wb?? do a search, u'll get a more detailed answer..

I did a quick search and no luck. I have the UEGO wideband and the unit theres wires coming out which I believe would be for the AEM standalone. But I was hoping someone knows how to hook one up to the stinger. Be so useful.

Yes thats my bumper. I got it from overseas. I know ebay has them too but they are knockoffs I think and not sure how fitment are on those.

boostindoo

Jul 18, 2006
raleigh
i had the aem uego and got rid of that to get the innovate. aaron at driftmotion told me that the innovate one will work with the stinger.... maybe u should shoot them an email...

Datsrboi

Loud pipes Save Lives
Jul 31, 2007
Haltom Texas
www.cardomain.com
boostindoo;1413317 said:
i had the aem uego and got rid of that to get the innovate. aaron at driftmotion told me that the innovate one will work with the stinger.... maybe u should shoot them an email...

Was hoping I did not have to swap out the uego lol because I went through all the trouble in putting it to my dash and all. Guess it just will not work.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
Hey, if you find out for sure, let me know. I have a Bosch LCM-11 hooked up to the stinger and a UEGO for a dash gauge. I would like to use the uego also that way I can log with it and see if my AFR's are that much different between the two sensors.