Anyone tried these D2 coilovers?

90mkiiisupra400hp

Mar 20, 2011
Gardiner, Maine
They are Illumina II's and no they are used but in great shape I got them off the kid who bought them new, he only had them for like 3 or 4 monthes then he got rod knock and decided to get rid of the car, I might just thrown them on my DD. DUBSUPRA do you want to sell those TT wheels?

Last edited:

spencyg

Oct 7, 2010
Maine, USA
Illumina 2's on a non-tems car isn't pointless, you just need to know the three adjustment points on the strut rods and set them with a screwdriver. Nothing wrong with being able to manually adjust them. I have two good Illumina 2's in the corner of the shop not getting used, so if you need a spare front or rear for whatever reason, you know where you find me.

SGinNE

90mkiiisupra400hp

Mar 20, 2011
Gardiner, Maine
spencyg;1703812 said:
Illumina 2's on a non-tems car isn't pointless, you just need to know the three adjustment points on the strut rods and set them with a screwdriver. Nothing wrong with being able to manually adjust them. I have two good Illumina 2's in the corner of the shop not getting used, so if you need a spare front or rear for whatever reason, you know where you find me.

SGinNE

I know what you mean, I was thinking about throwing them on my DD since that has tems. I might decide to use the D2's on my project but I still haven't decided if I want to sell them or keep them. Decisions Decisions...