anyone tried one of these?

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i have seen several of these supposed get money quick things where you send so many people a dollar and they addd you to there mailing list and so on and so forth. i was just wondering if anyone had done it and if it works or is it just another scam? im thinking scam but you never know.:nono:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Ya, its a scam of sorts. If the program is legit then you can make money, but only if a ton of people after you are dumb enough to send random people a dollar. I believe they're illegal anyways.

It's interesting at first and poses a good math problem, but not worth a second look if you like your dollar. :)

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
Godspeed said:
i have seen several of these supposed get money quick things where you send so many people a dollar and they addd you to there mailing list and so on and so forth. i was just wondering if anyone had done it and if it works or is it just another scam? im thinking scam but you never know.:nono:

"Here's a dollar plz send me a dollar back?"
This is ther dumbest crock of shit i've heard of in my entire life, and u even considered it?
you should have stopped at 'get money quick'

Last edited:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Supracentral said:

BBB said:
Participants of pyramid schemes are viewed as people involved in illegal activity rather than as victims. Most perpetrators accused of this type of scheme are typically charged with the felony crime of commercial gambling. Perpetrators may also be brought up on misdemeanor charges for the solicitation of a pyramid club, punishable by time in jail and/or a fine.

So... Ya, it's very illegal.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i never meant i was going to do it! i just kept seeing where they said they had done it and figured i would ask if anyone had done it thats all.
on the last one i read they gave a number to call the post office where they supposedly said it is legal???