Anyone running a 6765 on a 7M?

Alec

SP Tuned
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
Looking for results on specifically a 6765 on a 7M application. Mainly interested on spool characteristics. Original plan was a 6262 but my buddy wants to sell me his 6765 w/1.00 AR for a price I really can't refuse lol

Thanks guys
Alec

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
I was saying just incase you decided on it.

Since you want to know how it spools, on a 7M, I had 10 lbs at around 2800. I did read your post, if you want a better answer, you should list your mods. For all I can tell in that post is that you have a stock 7M to a built 7M dragster.

Cams? Specs?
Port and Polish?
Springs And Retainers?
Stock compression ratio?
Stock ECU?
Aftermarket Tuning Components?
Fuel Setup?
QSV Plans?
T4 Manifold Or Adapter To The Stock Manifold?

As you can see, there is a lot of information left out in your initial post, so please edit it to help others voice their opinion or even better yet, maybe you have a similar setup as someone else.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Alec;1782101 said:
This isn't a WTB thread.... if you read my post, you'd know that.

Relax he was just stating.

Anyhow i would like to know as well. I the read spool wasn't to great but top end power was amazing with little power loss pulled strong all the way to redline. but not getting full boost until 4000rpms.

Although this was something i read.

But i also believe the car was untuned and only had exhaust and intercooler with 550's and lex

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Alec, with headwork, tuning, and a QSV, it should spool similar to what it does on a 2j. the 2j head flows better than the 7m head, but with port and polish + bigger valves, the 7m can flow close to that of a stock 2j