anyone on PLAYSTATION NETWORK will want to read this (relating to supra on gt5)

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
The upcoming Gran Turismo 5 (now december release date) i would like to host a PSN SUPRA Clan for up coming season. I curentally am a part of a call of duty mw2 clan and i would like to start my own clan of brothers from supra owners for gt5, i am a follower of the gt series and i am asking the public for there time to consider this offer. psn id is G34r_H34d_4_lif3 send me a message either for chatting or for questions relating to clan. THANKS!!

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
PSN = Moy_A70

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 PM ----------

I just added everyone who has posted in this thread thus far :)

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
1986.5supra_kid;1570710 said:
my bad, the forum was posted at 12in morning yeah i barely get on but it was an idea to get supra fans together online and race each other and just have fun, mayb make a few bucks at tourny

Yeah, I remember a few months ago (probably 4-5?) we used to have entire games on MW2 full of only SM people. It was great. And then people stopped getting online (myself being one of them). Every now and then I'll see a couple people get on, but nothing spectacular like it was.

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
i'll be gettin on this weekend, my internet for gaming is down(friends house in basement is "game room") lol but yeah if yall play mw2 thats awesome to! look for king clan some time and if u got mic ask bout W@rh34o (warhero) is my bro online, he lives down the rode from me but anyways that would b kick a$$ to have a SM clan online