Anyone here work with PDF files?

Dr Tweak

Well first off the layout is a little "off", in particular the title "Phoenix Tuning Wiring Harness Conversion Order Form" is too close to the first field, and it should be bigger or at least bold. (ie: the margin at the top of the page is too large compared to the margin at the bottom of the page.)

Second, I need another check box added, below the method of payment boxes and above the Notes field:

Need Rush Service (box) Yes (box) No

Finally, I need two more decal options added at the bottom of the first page:

(box) 6 3/4" Phoenix Tuning White (box) One (box) Two
(box) 6 3/4" "Tweakd" White (box) One (box) Two

That's about it, unless you think you can get the first page small enough to fit the two decal images onto it. :)

-Doc

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
I'll see what I can do. It'll be a few days though. If you need it done faster, hopefully someone else will step up. ;)

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Not a fan of CS3 actually. Too overpriced ;)

Doc, sending you what I've done now. Who set this up for you, btw?

Avoid them in the future. Rather than using stroke around the text boxes (which as you saw were all different sizes) they put in a drawn box. WTF?

Same with the checkboxes - I can re-align them for you.

Anywho, emailing now.

Dr Tweak

I wrote it in a word document and then used an online converter to make it a PDF, and then sent it to a friend who changed the boxes to text fields. I was never able to get a copy that I liked and I didn't want to keep asking her to make changes, I don't think she was understanding what I needed, LOL

-Doc

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
LOL - It had 3 layers of stuff 'hidden' underneath the top layer.

I just ended up Ctrl+A / Delete the entire damn thing and built you one from scratch. It was just faster that way.

Emailed it over to you, and got your decals put in at the bottom ;) Tell me what you think. You want anything adjusted, just say so.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
I hear you on that cs3 is pricey unless you get the "cheap" version haha Glad to know people who know people who get stuff form other people lol

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
So Doc, what do you think?

BTW, if there are any other business entities on here that need any IT-oriented work done, I'm happy to oblige, and I take 1/2 off for being SM members :)

The original link now contains my updated copy built for Doc.