Anyone having trouble with AAP?

Justin727

T-virus infected
well i made a thread in their section but was wondering if anyone else had the problem i had. basicly i paid for a pillar pod way before Mike left say early feb. been waiting on lotek. mike left. Jerimiah and william are now tackling things and they seem to not be able to find where i have paid on the pillar pod?? i sent them my paypal reciepts and still nothing. havent heard nothing from them for a few days now. :3d_frown: anyone else seem to be having this problem with them? i'd hate to go thru paypal and the bank to get my money back but they need to find/fix something. mike kept in contact alot and told me how lotek pissed him off with their waiting time and keep me updated. this is really starting to get me angry. thanks guys -Justin :3d_frown:

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i placed an order the day before they had the family issue.so my parts didn't even get ordered,no big deal.so i wait till they get back,i e-mail them no response.i call them get an answering machine,left a message no response.i call them the next day,i finaly talk to someone who says there going to call me back,didn't call.i call the next day,they say were sorry we are trying to get everybodys order out.still no answer on my order.i call again and they tell me my cusco swaybar is what ther waiting for.a week goes by,i call them and ask if they have any news.its on back order i can get you a carbon fiber one jerihmiah says.i'm like ok,i pay the differance in price,it comes in 10 days later.i open the box it says jza80 on the package,fuck.i call back talk to jerihmiah he says he didn't change the drop down menu to ma70.he was supposed to call me back,but he hasn't and nobody is returning my e-mails.i guess they think i'm going to keep a $200 plus strut bar that won't fit.i had money saved for one piece alluminum drive shaft,but looks like i'm not ordering it from them
keith

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Yes, Mike is no longer there. However it seems that once the new owners get settled in and all the orders back on track they will be very good as well. I placed an order as well just before the family thing for a spec clutch and I didn't get it for 2 months; needless to say i was a little aggrevated. So I gave them a call and it all was sorted out in about an hour with him making one call to the manufacture to find out what was going on. Are they perfect, certainly not; however with a little customer input it seems they get things right back on track.

Sounds similar to what happened in the SS owner tranfer; with the orders getting lost. Just give them a call and I'm sure something will be worked out.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
be patient with them they have always come through like a charm in the end.
what happened was situational, givem time.

Justin727

T-virus infected
i have called both Jerimiah and william countless number of times and spoken to both of them about this. Mike sent me the wrong muffler. No big deal but they transfered and william faxed me ups slip shipped it back got the right one in no time. Its this pillar pod thing that has me upset. They say they can't find where i paid i have sent them both my reciepts more then twice already. i dont know what else to do about the matter. I have called. I have sent them reciepts. I have been nice and understanding with them thru the whole situation. i'm hoping they will get this sorted out asap.

NJSUPRA

Banned
Apr 1, 2005
NJ
This is the same b.s Justin has been having to deal with regarding this company. AAp has a bad reputation in my book. Simple as that. WHat the hell does family or personal matters have to do with this transaction? Are you kidding me. What kind of business runs like this? This is ridiculous. :rant2:

ippyness

562uned
Jun 1, 2005
Arizona
i orderd a pillar pod, greddy type s bov kit and 2 gauges.. and hten i get a call last tuesday that they dont make the greddy kit anymore.. and he was gonna call me on friday.. and never did so i sent them an email telling them i wanted hte HKS ssqv kit and to cancel the gauges but keep the pilar pod.. so that was today.. he sent me an email conferming so im pretty sure thats all taken care of..

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
order the lotek pods from lotek itself. They are very quick to respond and get you the product. Mine arrived in 5 days from ordering. There was a problem with it and they sent me another no charge that arrived in 4 days.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Justin727 said:
Its this pillar pod thing that has me upset. They say they can't find where i paid i have sent them both my reciepts more then twice already.

to tell you the truth this usually will not get a company to send you anything. You know how easy it is to counterfiet a reciept these days? If they can't find the receipt. File your paypal dispute. There will be no other solution to this issue. Perhaps MAYBE they will feel nice and send it to you based on your reciepts but i would not hold my breath.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
TurboWarrior said:
order the lotek pods from lotek itself. They are very quick to respond and get you the product. Mine arrived in 5 days from ordering. There was a problem with it and they sent me another no charge that arrived in 4 days.

they've got good customer service in my book. ordered a 2 gauge pod from them that fit like ass (suprise? Nope). emailed 'em and complained, a new one was in the mail the same week. didn't even ask for the old one back *shrug*

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
i talked to jerimiah yesterday and he said he was going to refund my money for the cusco swaybar when he recieves it back.he said he was going to fax me a ups shipping tag,so i can ship it back.he probably didn't hit the send button on the fax machine,because it was never sent.of course he didn't call or e-mail me if there was a problem like him losing the fax #.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
jeremiah and william helped me get my order straightened out for my IC. i ordered it over a month and a half ago, then there was the "family troubles" and it turns out my IC never even got ordered. i dunno if it was mikes part or what, but now after speaking over the phone with them a few times, we got everything worked out, including a pricematch and proper shipping.

i will order from them again.

ippyness

562uned
Jun 1, 2005
Arizona
well after a month, they finally shipped it.. but it wont be here for another week.. the 21st.. it was shipped on tuesday.. so thats officialy the slowest shipping ive ever seen.. not happy at all.. ill never order there agian.