Anyone have a Viper Alarm I need help?

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
uhh didnt know where else to post this so i guess here will work fine, I have a Viper alarm system that was working now it doesnt I think I accidently tripped something IDK, well I can make it panic but thats about it I cant unlock or lock the doors with the keypad or set the alarm, and the little led to tell whether the alarm is engaged or disengaged that usally blinks when its engaged just stay solidly on np matter what I dont have the manual so i dont know what this means lol if anyone could help me that would be great, Im sure the light means an error code too.

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
open your drivers door, press the far left button on the keypad, then the far right button, then the far left again.

If that doesn't work, press the lock, then unlock, then lock.

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
Well I got the led to shut off it was in vallet mode BUT panic still works but arming and disarming doesntdo jack, and I tried what you said Justin but no dice:( I just want this damn alarm to work. does anyone have the wiring diagrams to I think the model number is 476v at leasts thats what the RPN # says on the back of the remote

KicknAsphlt

Occasional Peruser

Supra-K

Sep 13, 2007
Victorville CA
ok cool thanks guys that manual site is gonna help me out, haha stupid alarm tripped out today and just kept going off, so i had to pull all the fuses for it so idk wtf going ill trake some more looks at it to see if i can spot anyhing wrong.