Anyone ever use this boost gauge?

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Anyone ever use these? I found them on ebay for like $45. Just wondering if they are any good.

2175162_16.jpg

N

NDBoost

its complete shit, ive got it. The needle doesnt rest at 0 instead it rests at like 1 or 2, the needle gets stuck and it uses an ungodly huge vac source line although it looks cool its not worth it.

DONT GET IT

tubbie

Yes, powerful Jedi....
Apr 4, 2005
Hoschton, GA
Those eBay one sucks. In the daytime it is not bright enough for you to see it. At night it's fine, but it doesn't work correctly. Buy Defi.... or other name brands. At the worst, get autometer.......

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
ii have that one and mine works fine...luck of the draw i guess

only bad part is the who cant see it in the day depending on the sunlight

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Ok well it looks like those are scrapped. I was lookin around for the defi gauges and found the defi bf 60mm boost gauge with amber/red LEDs. They are on ebay for about 180 and then I need the defi meter control unit II for about 80 so thats 260. Not bad for a good boost gauge. Thanks for the info.

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
I guess they're inaccurate sometimes but they fix themselves after a while. I have one. Havent had any problems with it yet.

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
If you want a guage that blacks out, like someone else said get Defi. If I could do it over again I would, but Greddy arent bad, just more rats nest.

Autometer are kind of for people who wish they werent cheap, but won't splurge for the good guage. You get what you pay for...

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Autometer gauges are actually pretty good besides the boost gauge, for some reason alot of them end up reading a bit off after a while.