any supra owners in illinois or the midwest?

kultureshawk2jz

Aug 19, 2012
Champaign, illinois
damn i would too.. but right now i'm currently having heat issue with damn wire melting on the alternator.. seem like having a gt42 turbo is big enough cause mad heat even tho having dual electric fan doesn't help.. i'm still debating having to go re route the wire and heat wraps some pipe maybe exhaust manifold as well.. if its all good then i'm totally down.. as of now i'm still not sure

91 1jz

Aug 14, 2012
branson mo
There is a hooters off 435 and metcalf in johnson county(Overland Park ks) with i big parking lot hows that sound

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
That's cool every fourth Saturday of the month we have a car show here. They always ask when I'm bringing my supra up and I always say when there will be more than just mine. So if you guys want we could do that. Its 10-15 minutes south of kc. Its just an idea I'm throwing out there.

mercuryfreak200

?Which parents?
Last time I raced on the streets up north people were pulling guns on each other. I decided that it wasn't the place for me anymore lol. Haven't been up there in about five years since we git rid of the celica that we turned into an alltrac turbo. I might shoot up to front street to see what's going on maybe it has calmed down by now.