Any reputable shops in PA Berks county area?

Intothenight19

Crissaegrim
Feb 23, 2006
Pa
As the title states I'm looking for a trustworthy shop to work on my supra, one experienced working with the 7m and is located within the PA berks county area. If anyone knows of any please feel free to list them..Thank you!

Intothenight19

Crissaegrim
Feb 23, 2006
Pa
lol, that's typically my sentiments as well but I'm forced to turn to a shop to fix the problems I can't seem to resolve.

goliath

Fears no evil!
Mar 31, 2005
Lancaster, PA.
www.cardomain.com
what are your issues? My brother in law has a shop in Leola. Except for the machine shop work he has done most of the work on my car. He generally does not deal with piggy back/stand alone and tuning unfortunately.

Intothenight19

Crissaegrim
Feb 23, 2006
Pa
Won't turn over, can't figure out for the life of me why. But I've lost patience with it and would rather hand it off to a reputable professional, just needs that fixed, some exhaust work and intercooler piping done. I just want to drive the damn thing and it's not getting anywhere with me at the reigns.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
I just had my new twin turbo setup custom fabricated by Rick, as well as cleaning up all sorts of electrical connections, new harnesses, better location/installation of all the computers (Racelogic, AEM v2, FJO) and then he tuned my AEM v2 very well. In a nutshell, he's a master tech/craftsman that I would trust without one bit of hesitation, and he's relatively reasonably priced:

Located just north of Doylestown off Rt 611

p1581775_1.jpg