any porshe/ferrari/lamborgini kills

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I pulled a lambo diablo one night here in KC... I was pacing him for a while and he wouldn't go so I backed off and then he hit it so I did also and pulled him back in... he and his girlfriend in the pass seat were suprised...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Some punk kids were out in their daddy's Carrera. They were driving along in an 80 km zone at the speed limit so I pulled out to pass them but left it in fifth. They down shift...so I did too. I went by them...HARD...I guess I expected more from a late 90's Porsche. I can't wait to get a run at some turbo P car or a C5 vette just to see how I stack up.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I killed a newer Carrera, I was quite disapointed in it. I pulled on him easily, and I was still pretty stock at the time.

89turbotoy

2 89 supras 2jzgte/single
Jul 30, 2006
cincinnati
i killed a carrera once on a windy 2 lane highway between fort collins colorado and laramie wyoming. i was pretty much stock and he was pissed.

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
i was racing a early 90's 911 turbo and was pulling - the old man got ticked off and passed me in the emergency lane after i slowed down and i as i was hitting speding up to show him and his lame son who's boss , ChP pulled infront of me when i was going 120 :[ no ticket tho. i hope mr. slow got one tho :p

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
MKIII N00b said:
a teacher challenged me against my NA, but i didnt take it...because! i didnt have the car or a lisence at the time.

how come My teachers don't challenge me? hah, i'd probably get whooped anyway, all my teachers have beef ass muscle cars.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
MKIII N00b said:
has anyone ever raced a stupid turbo PT cruiser?

a teacher challenged me against my NA, but i didnt take it...because! i didnt have the car or a lisence at the time.

he did you get a challenge for a car you didn't even have?

oh, and NAs should refrain from racing.:ugh2: