Any one use this?

DylanB

Jan 1, 2012
Lubbock TX
I was looking at this yesterday, cause I need some new hoses too. Im curious on this as well. Might buy it in a few weeks when I have some extra cash. Ill let ya know how they are.

SupraKid

Jan 2, 2009
Santa Teresa, NM
Cool, the price isnt too bad i got all dealer items for my personal car but since my friend is cheap id just get these if it were a good pick.

lithium14

Jan 7, 2011
Austin
From what I have heard in the past, the ebay silicone kits are not bad at all (especially since it's the only place you can find kit for our cars). I actually started a thread not too long ago about a different ebay kit, but it was a no namer brand: http://www.supramania.com/forums/sh...icone-hose-kits-or-suitable-replacement/page2

The general consensus here was that it was a good kit, and the kit you have linked actually has a brand lol. IMO it is kinda hard to screw up silicone hoses, but you never know. Personally I plan on using one of these kits in the future in conjunction with a silicone vacuum hose kit.

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
I've gotten a couple of kits and some of the hoses are "thin-walled" so what out for those. They are the ones which will flatten out under vacuum. I ended up replacing a few with standard black vacuum lines. Good luck!

EDIT: Also use zip ties with 'em. They can blow off of the nipples and make you chase crazy misfire/rich issues, until you find that they keep getting popped off.

Greek

May 20, 2010
Ohio
Since we're on the topic of eBay parts, what eBay gasket set would you guys recommend? The headgasket would be thrown away, of course.

SupraKid

Jan 2, 2009
Santa Teresa, NM
This kit is going on a ge not a gte, Looks like most of em will work. If i do run into problems with say one or two i would probably replace it with a toyota one.