Any one tried ridiescom seat covers?

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
Chaingun;2067698 said:
Exactly what i'm looking for, any chance he's got a rear set too?
Yes he does have rear seats but you have to read his descriptions to see if they are included
Chaingun;2067700 said:
Check these out though, looking for parts for my new project and found these https://www.interior-innovations.com/index.php/welcome/product_detail/113
Those look good as well, I would like to see them installed though for both companies though. There always seems to be fitment issue on our cars because our seat foam has compressed over the years.

Chaingun

Nov 4, 2010
Mooreland OK
It might be a while, but they are going to be the first purchase i make after i buy the car today. Once i get them fitted if there are any issues i've got an upholstry guy i can take them to for adjustments and to see what if anything needs changed. They do say they include new 1/4 and 1/2in foam in the right places, and you can always steam the old seat pan to get some of the shape back

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
super51fan;2067797 said:
Leatherseats.com is a great company with great reviews but their prices have skyrocketed recently so I was trying to find a cheaper option

Likewise. My seats aren't great, but it's hard to swallow $1000+ in just materials to recover factory seats.

Those Ridiescom ones might just be the ticket. What does install from a pro generally run? I don't really have a clue.

super51fan

Jul 28, 2010
Indianapolis
suprarx7nut;2067811 said:
Likewise. My seats aren't great, but it's hard to swallow $1000+ in just materials to recover factory seats.

Those Ridiescom ones might just be the ticket. What does install from a pro generally run? I don't really have a clue.
I honestly have no clue as well, probably not cheap if youre planning on using new seat foam as well.

Does anyone have an estimate for to have seat cover installed?

Oct 11, 2005
Thousand Oaks, CA
I paid about $200. I had the guy fix the degraded foam and also sew on the lower carpet pieces from the factory covers onto the new covers. These seats are pretty complicated, so while I had originally planned to do it myself, after seeing some DIY installs with wrinkles and loose areas I decided to have a shop do it.