any one from li

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Orignally yea.

I was born in Brooklyn, grew up in Far Rockaway moved in Islip Terrace in the early 80's. Had a house out in Shirley until 1992 when I got sick of NY's preposterous property taxes and packed it up and moved down here to Atlanta, GA.

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
Supracentral said:
Orignally yea.

I was born in Brooklyn, grew up in Far Rockaway moved in Islip Terrace in the early 80's. Had a house out in Shirley until 1992 when I got sick of NY's preposterous property taxes and packed it up and moved down here to Atlanta, GA.

I just sold my house in Mastic, looking for a new one. If I didnt have my boyz(divorced) I'd move south. I have meets on the regular and am still on LI.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
my girl is from there, does that count? lol. she is in the hamptons and ill be there quite often over december/jan if everything works out like i hope it will

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
foreverpsycotic said:
my girl is from there, does that count? lol. she is in the hamptons and ill be there quite often over december/jan if everything works out like i hope it will

wheres she live? ill have to make a trip out there after january.:naughty: :biglaugh: