Any meets in new orleans area??

marks332

Mar 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA
i would love to get to a meet in new orleans area but i cant seem to find any. the only one i have found is the lakefront meet but i can find the dates for the next one! help?!

Last edited:

Slayr504

Aug 16, 2012
Murica
I live in New Orleans. Been to the Lakefront meet several times. I think me and my buddy Shane were the only MK3s out there...like...ever...lol LFM is normally in mid-April. Plenty of parking, beautiful view of the lake, crap tons of cars, always lots of laughs and good time. Can't find more southern hospitality than in NOLA. Also, if you make it down here, check out NOLA Motorsports. The whole place is brand freakin new and kick ass. No drag strip yet, but No Problem Raceway has a drag strip not too far from there. Browse around nostreetracing.org for actual dates of local events

marks332

Mar 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Awesome! i love in Belle Chasse and i really wanna get out there i just cant find out the dates is there a site or any way for me to find out the dates for the next LFM? and if i get out there there will be Three MK3s out there :) i have a White 91 turbo on its way

Slayr504

Aug 16, 2012
Murica
Normally it's in April. There is usually some kind of flyer or poster plastered all over the 350z forums and a local site nostreetracing.org, I don't recommend joining nostreetracing though, I left that place because full of haters and drama out the ass. I'm actually selling my 91 MK3 =[ I don't have the time or money to finish the project and I just bought Genesis Coupe 3.8 w/ 6spd :] for a daily so my Supra days are on hold right now. I'm putting a meet together for October at the lakefront by Landry's if you're interested. Right now it's just a bunch of Genesis guys, but I'm working on getting more people involved.

marks332

Mar 12, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Dude i would love to. the deal with my 91 fell through but i have a friend with a pretty cool cobalt SS and we would love to come!! let me know the date bro! we will be there! if were invited of course haha also im only 18 and i havnt owned a sports car yet, thou i do love them im new to this. i do know how to drive thou cuza my dads 92 supra(this is his forum haha but i use it cuz i research so much on here) but im like a kid in a candy store when it comes to this kinda thing. so please let me know if we can join yall.

Slayr504

Aug 16, 2012
Murica
Age aint that big of a deal, I'm only 24. I don't discriminate. As far as I'm concerned anyone who wants to show up can. Haven't picked an exact date yet. Probably towards the end of October. Gotta talk with some of the other guys first and see whats up with them. I'll def post it up on here when we make a final decision.