Any Colorado MKIII Owners?

M

Makavelli

null_q said:
i recently purchased an 86.5 NA, i live in denver as well

Cool, I live in the Springs, and at practice yesterday, I saw a white hardtop roll by. I know other states are organizing meets, but I don't know of a whole helluva lot of people that drive Supras up here.

null_q

Aug 6, 2005
Denver, CO
Ive been in Denver about a month now and I've seen only two MKIII's, both of which were on sale, and I saw them both at the same intersection at the same time, neither were turbo though... bah.

M

Makavelli

null_q said:
Ive been in Denver about a month now and I've seen only two MKIII's, both of which were on sale, and I saw them both at the same intersection at the same time, neither were turbo though... bah.

How do you know they weren't turbo? A lot of us by NA's and either do a conversion or a swap.

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
because turbos have spoilers and non turbos dont have spoilers and you can also tell by the sound they make. I have seen alot of supras in Aurora. 2 white supras 1 pre 89 and 1 89+, 2 red 89t, 90t blue, and a 90 white 1jz. There are plently of supras you just have to look around.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
yeah there is plenty, this is my third MKIII (first turbo) and i went through an MKIV as well

null_q

Aug 6, 2005
Denver, CO
that is quite true regarding the possibility of swaps, so i guess i should say, neither were originally turbos. Both were in great shape though.

M

Makavelli

null_q said:
that is quite true regarding the possibility of swaps, so i guess i should say, neither were originally turbos. Both were in great shape though.

Right, if you see me in the near future, you'll think it's an an NA, but with the Turbo conversion, Air Intake, Cat back, new differentials and racing clutch, it'll be far from stock...

PRpimp3o3

da puerto rican supra man
Apr 2, 2005
CO
Are you the guy that was at the Chinese Mann that had 2 supras a silver one with rod knock and one with a 1jz??????