Another Norwegian supra mk3 2jz-gte

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Nice car,and nice build up! Gongrats...and good luck on tuning that beast.
I love silver colored mk3s,mine is also silver (2jzmk3) and I am from Athens,Greece!
As for your eibahs springs...(i do have them with tokicos) will slightly drop more after
some miles,not much but it will look better.And it does look your car better with that
body kit...looks much lower!

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Thank you Bluechulappa and SupraClaou. It has already dropped alot, so the hight is okay now. But i still want it a litle lower. maybe by some bilstein shocks, i think there is an three stage hight adjust on them...

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Thank you very much:icon_bigg Norway is a nice country to live in. But i must say i hate the winter, when the car and the bike is in the garage its a hard time. But i still have some uppgrades to do on the supra, so the winter will pass away pretty fast when working on the car:icon_bigg

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
looking good, making me miss my car :)

i used my eibachs with bilsteins and adjusted the height on the shock 3 adjustable levels, looked great imho.

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Yeah, i guess i will try some bilstein's next year. If i not go with coilovers:icon_bigg

Thank you for good replys, makes me wanna continue the project:icon_bigg

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Hello. The winter is here, and time to start working on the car again.

I have startet to gather some parts. I bought a new buildt differential with a Truetrack diff in it, will make my car go sideways:icon_bigg The R154 will have some uppgrades from marlin crawler, mc shift fork, mc thrust washer and the mc Steel Bearing Retainer pluss a overhaulin kit from driftmotion with bearings and syncrings. A friend of mine have startet on the gearbox, should be as new:icon_bigg

Some pics :

28vroxt.jpg

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Hello. A while since last uppdate :)

What has happend? Well, my car just passed 300 000 km and still running strong. TOYOTA :)

I bought new rims, they are a litle wider than they i had last year. Specs.front 8.5/18/ ET 25 rear. 9.5/18 ET 20 , i had to do some fender work, a bit to wide :)

I have also done some moore bodywork, but not finished yet, so mor pictures will come later :)

ehluv5.jpg

2mq3q11.jpg

351hndk.jpg

2mgsck0.jpg

358v0p4.jpg

11tc4nn.jpg

xll1d4.jpg

1z73601.jpg

zvwitd.jpg

4tqec9.jpg