Another Norwegian supra mk3 2jz-gte

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Hi Breth. Sorry for late reply. Do you talk about the cam house vent. fittings?? I'm on a travel job right now, so not able to measure at the moment. But i guess about 12 mm on the left side, and maybe 10 mm on the right. What do you need that for??

Last edited:

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Well, time for a litle update. The gear box arrived today:icon_bigg Will install it this coming sunday. I have installed the fuelrail with Sard 850cc injectors, but had some problems make them fit right...found out that i needed injector collars for these kind og injectors, so those wore ordered and now installed. I have also installed the oil filter relocation kit, and oil cooler.

Bought some silicon bends, so now i can use the same intercooler piping as i used when driving twins.

Still waiting for some parts from suprasport, but i think they will be here in a week or so.

Have also installed the STRI gauges. I dont wanna have them up in the front window, so made a litle other solution.

vdg8e0.jpg

2f0bxc8.jpg

30lo4f7.jpg

2vjudr9.jpg

1z6fk3d.jpg

351vlgw.jpg

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Finally the gearbox is mounted, its pretty heavy to lift it up by hand, but with a litle help we got it in there:icon_bigg Soon time to fire it up now:icon_razz

sxzxbm.jpg

t4ttv7.jpg

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Well, got my koni and eibach this weekend, and this was the result. A bit high is it?? I hope it will get a little lower after some miles on them. Someone with same suspension know this??

os7807.jpg

2gxr4mc.jpg

11w39cx.jpg

And the engine was "started" on friday, i dont have the wideband lamda yet, so it wont run like it should with aem ems and the OEM lamda. But the god thing is that it fires, and gets fuel:icon_bigg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjehwntaIzU

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Recieved AEM uego and TRD thermostat today, but i'm at work far away, so cant test it out:icon_mad: Looking forward to test it a litle on the road:icon_bigg

Anyone with eibach springs know if the car will get lower after some driving??

Couple of pics more:

2dmdn41.jpg

2e0v6ae.jpg

Last edited:

zdaeng

KL
Oct 5, 2006
Malaysia
Nice setup you got there and welcome to Supramania.

I also planned to change to single Apexi AX75F82 turbo after I get all items completely for this conversion.

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Just some pictures of my bike, Suzuki B-king 1340:icon_bigg Will take it for a ride on saturday, it has been in a garage all winter...i hate the winter:icon_bigg

5lb3pe.jpg

n4k1zp.jpg

2e35v9v.jpg

263vknr.jpg

24zzrew.jpg

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
A litle update here. I connected the uego finally, and now it runs alot better. A litle rich, but that will be fixed on the dyno. On the movie its not running on sylinder 1, now it does. The spark plug was bad.

The Body kit is is tryed on, and fitted good. The lips from suprasport was in really good quality. Shipped it for some painting now.

Looks like it will be on the road within 2 weeks or so.

2sacw37.jpg

j0z334.jpg

5e7mme.jpg

2rdl2es.jpg

Second startup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEWg5wTjRs

It's also time for a litle dyno test on my bike, looking forward to that also. would be happy to see 190+ hp:icon_bigg

supramk3turbo

Dec 3, 2008
Norway
Well, a while since last update now.

The car runs perfectly now. Had some problems with the head gasket blown, and the crank pulley went in two pieces, was actually waiting for that pulley to brake:icon_bigg Common failure. But the gasket broke cause'd by bad head work. Will never use that company again.

On the dynapack we made 480 whp and almost 600NM on 1 Bar. Not bad i think. The fuelcut is set to 1.45 Bar for now. So i will try a pull on the dyno with 1.4 Bar soon. I hope to see close to 600 hp on the wheels...

Some pics of mine and my friends supras.

2vcyljk.jpg

2lo3jvb.jpg

2na0cwl.jpg