Another new Supra Nut!

Luigi

Luigi
Dec 5, 2006
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Hello,
I just joined this site but have been a long time Supra MK3 fan and have been working on my latest MK3 for the past 1.5 years. This is the nicest one I have had yet and I owe a great deal of thanks to Rajunz!!!

Last year at the Houston meet it took 2 first place trophies for best interior and best stereo. Trent helped me out a great deal with the stereo and I also want to thak him for his help.

The MK3 rules, all of you guys and gals are the most fun of any group I have ever met and I enjoy the company just as much as the car! I bought a 2000 Corvette C5 after I sold my last Supra but those guys were too anal for my liking. It's great to be back with the fun crowd!

Here is my link for more pictures, please let me know what you think. Rajunz also painted my custom bike at this site and the car will eventually get matching flames. "Blue on Black"

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/827858

Thanks,

Luigi

Luigi

Luigi
Dec 5, 2006
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
I have not dyno'd her yet. Still working out the bugs. It has a new/used japanese import engine with a rebuit head, ARP head bolts, MHG, 550 cc Lucas injectors, a CT26 Turbo modified to a T-60 by performance techniques, Cooleze Hardpipes, HKS SSQV BOV, 3" down pipe with no obstruction, High Flow RT CAT, RSR Exhaust and a Spearco Intercooler. I just purchased a Innovate LM-1 handheld digital Air/Fuel Ratio meter and datalogger so I can get her finely tuned. Then we will go for the Dyno, the goal is somewhere around 400 HP.:evil2:

Luigi

Luigi
Dec 5, 2006
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
oscolivar1 said:
so im guessing your still on stock suspension...

Yes, still on the stock TEMS suspension. I did add some spring rubber in the rear springs to stiffen the ride and prevent the 285/40-17 rear tires from scraping. I also rolled the edges on the fenders to allow for more clearance. It gives it a nice muscle car look! The ride is amazingly very good with 103K miles on the car.