Another mk3 supra build by Gonzy Tuning and more to come

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5zNSBKaLs

What's up Everyone....Today has been a really good day for me mainly because of this video which i am about to share with you guys. For some reason this video made me realize who i really am. Not only was it inspirational, it help me realize to accept myself for who i am. The reason i say this is because all my life i suffered a health condition and never liked being in pictures or videos. I was always ashamed of the way i looked and the way i was viewed by other people. But today all that changed when i saw the video of myself next to the car i built. Looking at myself in the video made me realize that i can't change the way i am, and to stop worrying about what other people may think of me. It also made me realize that the things i can do many people can't. To be a person that relies on crutches to walk and still be able to do such good work on all these cars that make my customers happy really is uplifting to me. I just want to take a moment to thank my family for the things they have done for me and all the support they have given me over the years because if wasn't for them i wouldn't be able to do the things i do today. Also i want to thank my closest friends including those that i have recently met that have been inspirational to me. So with all that said, here's the video, check it out...thank you.

enjoy

p1867892_1.jpg

p1867892_2.jpg

p1867892_3.jpg

p1867892_4.jpg

p1867892_5.jpg

p1867892_6.jpg

p1867892_7.jpg

Last edited:

Supra_dan

Aug 14, 2011
north carolina
Very very cool video man. The car is drop dead gorgeous.

Nice to hear that your accepting what cards you were dealt in life.
Use that to help motivate yourself to be just that much better than the rest =]

But holy hell, that car is sexy

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Pretty sweet video Gonz, car looks great! :)

[video=youtube;cc5zNSBKaLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc5zNSBKaLs&feature=youtu.be[/video]

gte-power

Aug 13, 2010
ny
Wow! Fucken awesome Gonzy!!! Looks Sick Bro!
keep up the good work bro don't let nothing put you down man :)

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Just look at life the same way I do. FUCK what people think of you, if they don't like it, they should turn their fucking heads. The people who judge you don't pity you, they envy you.

Such a clean car, hope mines looks like this someday.

veedubin

Official SM Decals
I gotta admit, I've been watching this car on and off for a while now. I am still in love with it, and probably always will be. I don't care if you are a gold medal Olympian swimmer, or a quadriplegic, anyone that puts a car like this together is awesome in my book.
Also gotta say who ever did the video production - that is awesome too. Right no par with the car.

Props man!

gonzy tunning

Dec 6, 2006
new jersey
i want to thank everyone here for the kind words...i really don't post here that much but i will be posting some of my work here soon
thank you so much.......gonzy