Annoying Oil Drain Hose Issue

HardtopTE72

Sep 10, 2008
Tampa. FL
Well im nearing the end of my 1JZ Corolla swap and im having a really annoying issue with the turbo oil drain hoses.

My 1JZ came from a Supra (rear sump pan) and i switched to an Aristo Pan(front sump pan) with an Aristo turbo oil drain pipe(that bolts into the oil pan). My problem is i cant find the hoses to connect these to 1JZ turbos. Working at a dealership doesnt help because the hoses are JDM part numbers only, and i cant find anything that works from the entire collection at my local autoparts store.

What do you guys who have converted to front sump with stock turbos do? Im on a budget and if you guys have some good hoses from a Chaser or some hoses you know work i will buy them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks mike

HardtopTE72

Sep 10, 2008
Tampa. FL
I checked the parts website i have an apparently Aristo hoses are the same as the MK4 hoses but the MK4 is rear sump and has the same turbos. I cant figure out how they use the same hoses if the drain pipe is in a differnt place since the Supra and Chaser 1JZs use different pans and different hoses as well. My next step is to give it a try but until then id like to know what some of you guys have done in my situation