LP Performance & off road
Apr 21, 2007
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
here is an update from these threads,

original build thread,
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62264

2nd one(kinda)
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74765

now for the update, i just got the 935 3" ss chinaman exhaust installed along with some eibachs/billstines. and also i corrected the over heating problem with a set of flexalites (holy crap what a difference!)
yesterday me and jerry(local supra genius) tuned the maft pro set up at 15 lbs, than 25 lbs. man this car is a beast! at 15 lbs it went completely sideways in 2nd and lost a little traction in 3rd. 25 lbs was just retarded, pulled extremely hard. we had a few issues with the set up to begin with, the tps was reading backwords (2jtps adapted to the 7m harness) so he put jerry flipped the throttle linkage and tps bracket on the 2j tt TB and adapted a stock 7m tps. problem solved.

so this is my set up as it sits now,
rebuilt 2jzge
2mm HG
arp studs
tt valve covers/galley cover
custom 4" intake mani.
2jzgte TB with adapted 7m tps
adapted 7mgte wireing and ecu
maf-t pro, speed density, boost control
is300 coil packs
rc 550's
walbro
aromotive afpr
aem wide band
ebay header and dp
driftmotion 60-1
alm rad. with flexalites
3" 935 chinaman exhaust with extra straight through muffler
eibachs/billstines

i cant think of anthting else but im sure im missing something...
videos to come SOON!

lppro

Apr 21, 2007
ya i would get raped by scott... lol he has at least 200 more rwhp

and im now using the 7m tps adapted to the 2jzgte TB ill post pics of the set up when i can.

and yes more videos to come

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
lppro;1144961 said:
ya i would get raped by scott... lol he has at least 200 more rwhp

I'm sure that would depend on the type of race. You'd walk away from me in the twisties, because traction becomes a big issue in the turns with a lead foot and no PS.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
:biglaugh: Perfect.

Mmm Apparently we do post in packs! Like wolves waiting for the slaughter :evil2:

Nice videos man, but give us a little taste of the retarded-ness that is 25psi! I want to see that thing get retarded in he-yah! :sarcasm:

I am going to pick up my 2jz tonight. Will post my build thread around that time.

"He got enough naws in there to blow hisself up, period."

dok33

My fuel pump precedes me
Apr 16, 2005
Austin, TX
www.cardomain.com
Nghty89;1145177 said:
:biglaugh: Perfect.

Mmm Apparently we do post in packs! Like wolves waiting for the slaughter :evil2:

Nice videos man, but give us a little taste of the retarded-ness that is 25psi! I want to see that thing get retarded in he-yah! :sarcasm:

I am going to pick up my 2jz tonight. Will post my build thread around that time.

"He got enough naws in there to blow hisself up, period."

Horay for another 2j NA-T :) I grew up in Hampton Roads, miss it...

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
I do enjoy it here. It's one of those places that if you grew up here, you hate it. Then you move away, and realize it was actually not bad. I keep thinking of moving to richmond, but I know I would miss this place...

lppro

Apr 21, 2007
so now it wont start... ive been having intermittent problems with it not starting some times but it would always start after a little wile. now nothing.. it will start for maybe 2 seconds with no throttle response at all and than just die.
)=
well at lest it died on the way into the driveway this time... lol