An old vid I found of my car vs. a mugen built civic w/ nitrous and boost...

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
http://media.putfile.com/Supra-vs-Built-Civic

Edit: He was only on 9psi and no nitrous... but I was only at 7psi and all stock except for my exhaust and bov(which isn't really a mod until you have a big enough turbo to need one...)... but it was an all show and go car... he ran a 11.7 on drag radials at 25psi w/ nos... clearly in this race he wasn't on 25psi or nos... but it was still fun... I'd like to go find him after I get all of my stuff on...

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
yeah and he was only on 7psi and no nos... we pulled over after that and talked for a while b\c he was suprised that I was pullin on him so hard... that's why we both shut down at the end... but he let me see the all of the car... the whole interior is fiberglassed from the dash back to the trunk... the trunk houses 4-10'' subs and 4-12'' subs, and then an amp molded into the fiberglass, and a nos bottle right in the middle of it all... everything is molded into this fiberglass no back seats... and he's got a fully mugen built itr motor with a t3-t4 hyrbrid turbo with nos... it was probably the sweetest civic I've ever seen...

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I would have liked it MUCH better had he not put those graphics on it. That would be a serious sleeper. And to think he was only boosting a little bit...

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
yeah man we saw him another night in my roomates 5.0 and he was runnin 18psi+ and he left us like we were standing still and his mustang kept up with mine before all of this work... but with the same setup I had in this vid...

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Reminds me of a civic I raced a while ago. Stock outside, wheels, dented door...just looked awful. He asked me if I wanted to run so I knew something was up with his car. That dude nailed it on the 3rd honk and left me standing. We pulled over and talked, he pops the hood and I see a fully built b18 with a Turbonetics 60-1. Guys running Hondata with it also. Showed me a dyno sheet from a few weeks back, 460whp at 22psi, he was only running 8psi against me. :(

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
aye mate said:
Reminds me of a civic I raced a while ago. Stock outside, wheels, dented door...just looked awful. He asked me if I wanted to run so I knew something was up with his car. That dude nailed it on the 3rd honk and left me standing. We pulled over and talked, he pops the hood and I see a fully built b18 with a Turbonetics 60-1. Guys running Hondata with it also. Showed me a dyno sheet from a few weeks back, 460whp at 22psi, he was only running 8psi against me. :(

yeah thats about the same story with this guy... I saw him race a car that I raced a while back and stuck with all the way to 4th gear and the wasted that car... i mean it was like a corvette racing a ford festiva... it was rediculous...