Amsoil

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
Ok guys what the deal with it? A pal of mines getting like a 50 gallon drum of it, and wants to know if im in.

Now he said it could last up to 35K miles :aigo:

Hes got a really quick M3 and has used this stuff for a long time.

Anyone have any first hand experiance with it?

Thanks!

William

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I used to be a dealer, now I just get it at cost off my grandpa who sells it from his diesel shop in town, I converted my car to it when I got it, and it really works well, I personally only leave it in for 6 to 9 thousand miles and I change the filter every 3 because those still get used up, but yea some applications 250 to 30k is a norm, I will say when you first switch, you have to get the flush and u add it to your crap oil, run it for a lil bit then drain that oil out and add the amsoil as well as the new filter, but AMSOIL is a good oil, and I don't mind the extra cost of it, as I know that
1. it's a full synthetic, NO DINO BLOOD.
2. It's made in America.
3. IT WORKS!!!!!

jtamulis

www.NotRice.com
Apr 9, 2005
Pittsboro, NC
www.NotRice.com
I got sponsored by amsoil many years back, and They had a thing which was
used to test your oil. I asked them how long the oil would last. He said 5-8k
miles.

Of 1/4 mile passes! YIKES! (he said send in a little swab of the oil and we'll
tell you when to change it.

Jeff

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
I love the shit, if I ever get a mk4 or a newer car I'll use it in there too. I just quit selling it because your average missouri resident is a cheap retard who buys a new car every 3 years and could care less about quality since they won't hagve the car that long.

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
P.S. I vote duane stephens mk3 GOD, his cars my inspiration since mine was like his other than different color interior andm ines a 90 his is an 89 if I remember that sport compact car write up, the newer write up was cool as he swapped to the 5 speed and made some more mods to his engine.