Alt. Wire, P/S Banjo Bolt Questions.

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
Ok, so I am going to be dropping the engine in this weekend. I scavanged the Alt. Wire from the clip to use. It has 2 8 gauge wires from the junction on the pass side fender well, but one breaks off and goes into the fender itself and heads tward the firewall. This one got cut. My question is, do I need the TWO wires, or just the one that continues on to the fuse block?!?

For the P/S Banjo Bolt...The 2JZ Bolt that I got from DriftMotion, do I use that to connect the hose to the rack...or to the P/S pump?!? Also, the smaller connection on the hose goes to the rack and the larger to the pump...correct?!?

Thanks in advance.

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
yes i believe the smaller side goes to the rack iirc

and i had that same block with the two wire coming off of it. i just used the one single wire

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Just run it to the stock 7m location. Not sure why it goes inside the car? Maybe the jza70 has a 2nd power source for the rest of the car in the dash?

Troyota

I Love What You Do For Me
Jul 28, 2005
Roswell NM
So, just don't bother with the second black wire...just run the one to the fuse block and call it a day?!?

Should I just remove the MA70 black wires from the fuse block and replace it with the JZA70 black wire at the fuse block...or should I mate the end of the JZA70 wires to the factory MA70 Alternator connector ring terminal?