All of a sudden my AEM wideband shows lean

NADude98

Apr 5, 2006
Terre Haute, IN
www.myspace.com
The other day I had an oil change done on my car. Afterwards I took it for a drive and got on it a bit and drove around a little more, then after parking it for about 15 min. when I went to start the car it acted up. It died on me initially then I restarted it and drove around but now my wideband shows 16-17's at idle.. when driving sometimes it's normal and sometimes it's in the 15-16 range. I haven't found a vacuum leak or any other reason I can think of it would be acting this way. I've also did a plug change later in the day. I'm wondering if my wideband sensor might be acting up or if it could be something else. I know the wideband sensor won't affect the running but it does seem to be running ok...?
I am planning on driving the car out to Arizona next week so I would like to get it sorted out before I leave..... :1zhelp:

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
says in your Sig you have an Apexi Neo. Have you noticed anything different with that? Maybe a wire connector came loose or something?

NADude98

Apr 5, 2006
Terre Haute, IN
www.myspace.com
7M4EVR;1995269 said:
says in your Sig you have an Apexi Neo. Have you noticed anything different with that? Maybe a wire connector came loose or something?

No.... weird thing, the weather was nice when it acted up and now it is cold again and it is acting normal again.....?