ALL MN Supra

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
SySt said:
Hey Scott, I have a good idea. We can have a meet once you get another Supra. Of course since it will be kind of a "car-warming" meet it would have to be at your roommate's place ;).

Nah, I will probably have one at my parents' house. We can do some grilling and driving around. I also thought of maybe putting all of the Supra parts I do not need put them up for sale that day too.

Haha, that prolly would be cool with him, he as obsessed with cars as we all are, haha, right now its between an 83 GTI with a shit ton done to it or this 87 MKIII Turbo i found but it needs some work, we'll see

Chris-Supra

Apr 1, 2005
Minneapolis/Lakeville, Minnesota
WHenever this happens I will show up most likely- perhaps with something new and fast- going to sell the WRX and get something fast again. WRX bores me and with a $17k loan and getting pounded in the ass by insurance I can't afford to mod it :/

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
WHenever this happens I will show up most likely- perhaps with something new and fast- going to sell the WRX and get something fast again. WRX bores me and with a $17k loan and getting pounded in the ass by insurance I can't afford to mod it :/

Evo are $5ks more.:naughty:

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Ne0z said:
evos f4il hardcore... the interior on them just randomly falls apart, seats wear down REALLY fast, and boost doesnt come on till WAYYYYYY late

maybe those was some fuck up evo. My unlce and brothers and cousins evo don't do that. Also it call turbo lag that why it kick in @ 3300? I think. But it a nice and fun car to drive. If I sell my Mk3 I would pick up a Evo. 8 MR.:naughty:

Ne0z

Apr 2, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota, United States
Celica Supra said:
maybe those was some fuck up evo. My unlce and brothers and cousins evo don't do that. Also it call turbo lag that why it kick in @ 3300? I think. But it a nice and fun car to drive. If I sell my Mk3 I would pick up a Evo. 8 MR.:naughty:

my friend jake had his for about a year or so and interior parts that where vynle started peeling, the windows started leaking, and it had a few other problems with the interior... oh, the expensive ass seats that come factory ripped on the bolsters that hold you in and cut his side up, lol

and yeah, the turbo lag on them is horrible, the MR is just as bad, definately not good for competetive motorsports from the factory except for 1/4 mile, in auto-x you'd get stomped on, and it was more like 3800-4200 till his turbo kicked in...

he got sick of it and traded it in for a 20th anv GTI that was chipped and it walks all over evos all day long..

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Ne0z said:
my friend jake had his for about a year or so and interior parts that where vynle started peeling, the windows started leaking, and it had a few other problems with the interior... oh, the expensive ass seats that come factory ripped on the bolsters that hold you in and cut his side up, lol

and yeah, the turbo lag on them is horrible, the MR is just as bad, definately not good for competetive motorsports from the factory except for 1/4 mile, in auto-x you'd get stomped on, and it was more like 3800-4200 till his turbo kicked in...

he got sick of it and traded it in for a 20th anv GTI that was chipped and it walks all over evos all day long..

Does he want to try some Evo.8 and 9?:naughty: