ALL MN Supra

Apexa

Jun 14, 2005
Minnesota
Celica Supra said:
Still gotta set one up. Me & Jza71 is still thinking about it. Throw out some Ideas! :icon_bigg

yeah i actually just ordered a s-afc II so we'll see how that goes.. i drove it today, even with all the bugs still in it, things already fast as fuck, and im only boosting a few pounds.. but it spools nice and quick :D cant wait til it runs right...
so.. hopefully ill be able to make an appearance at at least one meet this season :)

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Chris-Supra said:
I'll be at all of them if possible tuned or otherwise. Lets meet in May sometime, end of may would be good, after finals that is- Gives me time to get my shit together and the car running REALLy good.

Maybe June.... still dunno know yet... will keep you guys updated...

royal91

Apr 6, 2005
took some parts off my motor today. There was some oil in the intercooler piping also on the spark plugs. Is there anything wrong?

Celica Supra

Banned
Mar 31, 2005
Saint Paul, Minnesota
royal91 said:
took some parts off my motor today. There was some oil in the intercooler piping also on the spark plugs. Is there anything wrong?

I think for teh spark plug your O-ring is bad but for the Intercooler... i'm clueless.... but is it a CT-26? If so then i guess it must came in from the PCV piping thingy. My unlce Auto Mk3 has teh same problem. you take off teh accodain hose and you see oil by the compressor housing inlet.

supranewb

lurker
Oct 16, 2005
nc
chris, i have a torque wrench and breaker bar if you haven't found any yet. you're welcome to use them if you want to pick them up. i'll pm you my number.