ALL Import Car Show Sept. 17, 2011 Chesapeake, VA

Boots

Hit the ground running
Aug 25, 2010
Virginia
I saw a flyer for an ALL Import & Truck Car Show on Saturday, September 17, 2011 Location: Hall Nissan Western Branch, 3417 Western Branch Blvd (Rt. 17) Chesapeake, Virginia 23321 – Rain or Shine. OPEN to ALL Import Cars and Trucks!! Registration fee is $20 day of the show. FREE to spectators. Registration begins at 9:00am and ends at 12 noon sharp! Judging 12:00 noon to 2:00pm. Many trophies plus Best Asian, Best European and Best in Show trophy and Hall Nissan Dealer’s Choice trophy. Awards at 3:00pm. Goodie Bags (first 100 registrations) vendors, 50/50 (Food Bank of Southeastern Virginia) and more. So come on out and show off your car and support a great cause!!

sixpatch

Chaser
Feb 13, 2010
Kernersville, NC
I saw your original post for this thread. Supras at a Nissan stacked show, where the trophy up for grabs is "Best Asian"? No offense but it kinda feels like carrying a Camaro to a Ford show, held at a Ford dealership where the trophy is Best American. I understand it's for a good cause and all, don't get me wrong, but I also like to carry my car to places where I feel it will be properly appreciated.
Best of luck though! I hope you have a great turnout tomorrow, and everyone has a good time!

Boots

Hit the ground running
Aug 25, 2010
Virginia
Thanks for the comment and I feel you pain. Last time (year) the show was more Hondas, Mazdas, Mini, BMW with few Nissans. Last year had Top 20 + Best Asian was a Toyota, Best Euopean was a BMW and Best in Show was a 1974 MINI and Dealer choice was a Toyota. The Nissan dealer this year is the sponsor and has open half of the lot totally for the show, with Top 25, Best Asain, Best European, Best in Show and Dealer Choice. Again sorry you feel unappreciated, but to show your ride you can get accolades. BTW the show is September 17th , drop by for a look. My ride daily is a Geo Metro.