Aftermarket Seats

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Did a search but couldn't find what I was looking for. Anyone have any pics of any aftermarket seats installed in the MK3 preferably some Recaros? I'm looking to swap mine out but want to get some ideas.

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Mine were imported by Jarco back in the day, came in a JZA70 front clip, with the correct rails they fit perfect and are the correct height

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited:

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Yes the fitment and look is very nice! I find the Recaro Speeds for sale everywhere but not MK3 specific with the correct rails and stuff. I don't want to ghetto rig it or fabricate anything. How did you work it out with Jarco? You just sent them an email saying your looking for some Recaro Speeds for the JZA70?

yhatzee89;2018206 said:
Mine were imported by Jarco back in the day, came in a JZA70 front clip, with the correct rails they fit perfect and are the correct height

sm_photo_missing.jpg

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
No I got mine from a guy who picked them up at their warehouse back when they still imported clips. I like them because they fit like factory. I'd find a set you like and go to an actual fab shop and have them replicate you a set of rails