Adrenaline Motorsports stolen parts list - PLEASE READ!!!!!

Adrenaline

Crazy Canuck
Sep 27, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Please sticky this thread!!

As you may have heard, my shop was robbed and then set on fire on Aug 2. The thieves made off with a HUGE load of performance parts, and nearly all my hand tools and equipment. It’s now up to the Supra community to ensure that the criminals are brought to justice and if caught quickly, the parts will be returned to me.
Please look at this list and keep an eye out for these parts – whoever is selling them did NOT pay for them. I did. I want these pricks to pay for what they have done, which was over $1M in damage to my shop and the bldg, putting three companies out of business and costing 8 other businesses $250,000+ in lost revenues for the 2 weeks that they have been closed while the bldg is restored to a safe condition and utilities rerouted.

Collectively, Supra owners and members of the many related forums of which I am a member number in the thousands, so I’m sure that these parts will surface near you. They were stolen in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, not far outside of Toronto, but could be anywhere by now.

Someone is going to brag about this to someone at a party, or offer to sell you something that is not theirs to sell. Please pass any and all possible leads to Detective Sgt Matthew Jeary of the Waterloo Regional Police Service at 519-589-6711 or anonymously to Waterloo Police Crimestoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS or online at http://www.waterloocrimestoppers.ca/wcs.php?page=submittip.
You can also text message your tip in. Send your message to “CRIMES” (274637), and put “TIP152” at the beginning of the body of the message. Your messages are secure and anonymous.

Please help to bring the thieves to justice and get my parts returned. Thank you. Also, feel free to copy this message and list to other forums of which you are a member - we're bound to catch the pricks trying to sell the parts.
The entire list is in Excel spreadsheet format here:

Attachments

• Stolen parts rev&#32.doc
    123 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Edit the first post in your other thread with a link to this thread, that way it's technically stickied and you're only taking up one spot in the sticky "section." Sorry to hear about your loss.

- from my Archos 5 IT