Adrenalin Performance

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
Has anyone dealt with these folks. I was told about them and one of the guys there has an orange 97 TT. It looks nice but I am hunting a place to get my supra worked on.

It would be nice to find a good tuner shop locally for when my girl needs the full rebuild.

V

CordiaDOHC

Jan 14, 2009
St.louis
where are they located? with a name like that im sure theres several.

Theres one in st.charles mo (stl area) not sure if its the same one your talking about.

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
CordiaDOHC;1255172 said:
where are they located? with a name like that im sure theres several.

Theres one in st.charles mo (stl area) not sure if its the same one your talking about.

These guys are on Hull Street in Richmond VA... Looks like they are in a rough part of town but they have a dyno.. Apparently an AWD dyno!

I heard about a meet up there saturday and was thinking about going to get a feel for the shop. Im working on the Supra so I may not go this week but after my starter hell install I may buzz over there.

V

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
I don't know too much about them but I see them everywhere on vadriven so that to me kind of makes me think they deal with mostly hondas etc...
Scott might know some more about them then I do so hopefully he will chime in if he does.

What kind of work are you looking to get done? I say do it yourself if possible and there are plenty of people in the area with lots of knowledge on the 7M.

vdragonmpc

tireflaminrumpshaker
Apr 11, 2005
Colonial Heights
www.joncjennings.com
suprajjang;1256598 said:
I don't know too much about them but I see them everywhere on vadriven so that to me kind of makes me think they deal with mostly hondas etc...
Scott might know some more about them then I do so hopefully he will chime in if he does.

What kind of work are you looking to get done? I say do it yourself if possible and there are plenty of people in the area with lots of knowledge on the 7M.

I havent gotten the starter replaced yet (freakin cold outside) But I have developed a tick under acceleration that is worrying me. Car has great power but #4 plug was carbonized to hell. (granted I have a feeling the all so great toyota mechanic at Priority put a fouled plug back in when he did the headgasket)

Its looking like Priority did an extremely shitty job on my car as I have bad valve seals and issues I had to fix after they 'fixed' my car. Im not going back. When they changed from Martin to Priority something was broken. You dont give a car back that does not run and is leaking oil. Especially when you caused the leaks.

Car idles and runs great other than the tick which is I swear exhaust related.

V