A Teens mk3 build,15 years old

elisamuel467

Jun 21, 2011
MILWAUKEE
Yea we had it idle to see if things would fall into place.but the we were like fuck it lets rev it to see if the noise stops.lol and yea we did that.man was i happy to hear the car turn on and for me to accelerate it after spending checks on her and time.and she fucking shows up with a rodknock.but we got another engine here so hopefully we can throw that one in

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
What the fuck are you doing in the 2nd video.... Jesus stop fucking revving it. your just making your situation worse.

Once again the weak link the the 7M is the owner

On a side note that is the worse fitment exhaust I have ever seen on a supra.

elisamuel467

Jun 21, 2011
MILWAUKEE
Well engine is coming out either way.and my dad was the one doing it.and in that situation the rpms got high and didnt come down

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

I uploaded another video.check my channel it should be on the right when you click on one of the video links

D.J.T.

Aug 25, 2010
Arkansas, United States
God dammit. You could have saved the Crankshaft if you would have stopped revving it. 7MGE & 7MGTE Crankshafts are the same & so are the rods... Now it will need to be machined before you can even think of using it.

o1supra

Dec 4, 2010
Hampton VA
Well whats done is done chalk it up as a expensive learning experience. With your second engine take your time do you homework and do it right. Dont rush and put a time line on it these things take time and in your case with limited funds could be awhile. Just listen to some of the advice these guys have cause most of us have been where your at and have a lot of info to share. Good Luck! My project is almost 1yr in the making and almost ready 87 mk3

Last edited:

elisamuel467

Jun 21, 2011
MILWAUKEE
honestly about the exhaust i have no idea.it was already there when i got the car.so ehh thats what ill use for awhile untill i finish school.but we got the other 7m engine almost ready.we need to swap everything from the other engine and put it into this other one.and the videos wernt to annoy anyone.its was mostly to show you that a teen can build it.but since it was damaged we had it revd since it wasnt used for 3 years.

MK3Supra17

Jun 8, 2011
Toronto
elisamuel467;1751152 said:
honestly about the exhaust i have no idea.it was already there when i got the car.so ehh thats what ill use for awhile untill i finish school.but we got the other 7m engine almost ready.we need to swap everything from the other engine and put it into this other one.and the videos wernt to annoy anyone.its was mostly to show you that a teen can build it.but since it was damaged we had it revd since it wasnt used for 3 years.

No one said a teen couldn't do it, but how well??? :naughty: I don't want to discourage you or anything but IMO if you wanted a MK3 maybe you should have just gotten one that didn't require all the work this one needs, especially because funds are limited. Mechanical ability is really important too, without it you'll be learning really expensive lessons. As others have said just take your time and READ READ READ!

elisamuel467

Jun 21, 2011
MILWAUKEE
for mechanicall i got my dad and my couzin.there both mechanics in older toyotas.but im not going gte.i prefer ge.because everyone wants a turbo haha.and over here if i get pulled over and i have a turbo engine they will take it because my car is register in non turbo.but i got this(george lopez voice)

MK3Supra17

Jun 8, 2011
Toronto
MA70 Ed;1751191 said:
props for stickin to a GE for now. i've seen too many times where kids just want a stupid fast turbo car and end up blowing it apart cause they rushed it

Not only that, if they get them to work they end up driving them and wrapping it around a tree. Mainly because these retarded idiots think its like driving some shitty civic lol.

elisamuel467;1751193 said:
for mechanicall i got my dad and my couzin.there both mechanics in older toyotas.but im not going gte.i prefer ge.because everyone wants a turbo haha.and over here if i get pulled over and i have a turbo engine they will take it because my car is register in non turbo.but i got this(george lopez voice)

Well atleast you've got someone that knows what to do. Lol im a teen too and I just love my 89 N/A, its great...for now :evil2: In all seriousness stick with the N/A you'll learn to handle it better and you'll probably have less headaches if you do it right.

elisamuel467

Jun 21, 2011
MILWAUKEE
2vhvmtk.jpg

21bqbn.jpg

10s51c8.jpg

can some one explain why my headlight is out haha