A Teens mk3 build,15 years old

you can have fun with a 7MGE too. who needs turbos
p1749515_1.jpg

i dont.

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
^^ mhmm and more simplicity. there are far more things you have to check,fix, service/replace compared to the gte block.
It would sound more funny when they ask what you have after you beat them. " oh just a straight 6 n/a"

elisamuel467

Jun 21, 2011
MILWAUKEE
yea got new gaskets and head gasket

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

yea im gonna have alot of fun with my na

hey...it runs

Aug 15, 2011
chicago
This is pretty cool man. I got my supra at 15 as well. I had some time to fix the brakes before I turned 16. I really like mine. Ill tell you what though, beware of snow or even wet pavement (or even dusty). It's not fun. Haha

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Hope someone told you to use ARP head Studs when you use your new head gasket... and trq her down to 90ft lbs instead of the factory's fail point of 55lbs.

If you haven't figured it out yet the head gasket is the weakest point of the 7M

i hear ya, but in the end it'll be worth it. just dont rush things or you'll end up doing things twice. i remember my GE blew its headgasket a while back and it took me several days to tear it apart

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

i took my time and look at it now.. approaching 200k and still pullin strong (for a GE LOL)