a few pics of some of my interior.

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
here are a few pics of my interior progress. im changing all the interior to black with a few blue pieces. the blue is actually a tad darker in person but my camera sucks. changed the interior to black using vinyl and fabric spray with adheshion promoter and recoverd the pieces that are blue with blue soft vinyl/leather. thats all that is going to be blue in the car aside from the climated control are going to be blue led and ive got reverse glow white face guages with blue lettering. and im covering the rear hatch floor with black vinyl/leather. there is a pic of that below...

the blue is actually a tad darker.
p111537_1.jpg

p111537_2.jpg

here are the pics to the thread where my friend painted my engine bay

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2538

I am starting to work on my car again and get going on the engine and finish interior. will keep you posted on my progress.

-Ken

Last edited:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
that "rip" is for the door lock to come through

looking good? i dont know... i'm gonna need some more pics that make the blue as not bright as you say it is... good effort though! i plan on dying my interior, so who am i to judge till mine's done.. lol

keep posting pics

suprarcr89

the blue is not that bright its just not a light blue like in the second pic its a dark blue it looks good ill get some pics in the sunlight my camera sucks. the blue pieces are recovered so if i decide there not working i can take the material off and put the black material on... but it looks good i just need to put better pics on here.

suprarcr89

thanks... i cant wait to be done with the interior and engine ive been without a running supra for a year now. I just dont have alot of time to work on it. but I should be done with the engine around the end of feb. hopefully interior will be done too. im hoping to get a set of black sparco torino 2 racing seats to go in it also... will keep everyone updated as i make progress.

-Ken

P

Pokey

looks nice ken, where you been at lately? my supras down again:cry: and im going to korea for a year

jeff