92 JDM JZA70 targa top HX35 flared New Zealand

magnumrx86

Aug 17, 2011
New Zealand
SeeUSmile;2005291 said:
Very nice country neighbor!!!

Even though i'm aussie myself, I haven't gotten used to reading the metric system on the dyno sheets >.<, but I do like the flat torque line on the graph :D

Haha yea i must be the only person in the world to have instant max torque out of a 1jz. i was wondering when someone would figure that out. dyno was on crack that day :p

magnumrx86

Aug 17, 2011
New Zealand
I heard some good news today, my VIS cf bonnet will arrive tomorrow. Bad news is, im heading away for 7 days so i wont be here when it turns up, im gona be anxious to get home the whole time im away, just to see it, lol

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
What a stalker! Haha.

Was weird seeing photos of my car in here too.

We have a few similarities in aftermarket parts which is a bit weird.

Now subscribed and I hope to see regular updates :p

magnumrx86

Aug 17, 2011
New Zealand
MrOizo;2005863 said:
What a stalker! Haha.

Was weird seeing photos of my car in here too.

We have a few similarities in aftermarket parts which is a bit weird.

Now subscribed and I hope to see regular updates :p

Haha i found those pics ages ago on toyspeed i think, and tripped out when i found them then, even weirder coming across your build thread. It would be cool to have a meet together oneday when both cars are finished :)

To anyone reading this, MrOizo owns the black Turbo-R in the first pics on page 1, he done a road trip to buy his car and the previous owner bought my one. Randomly we came across each others build threads and noticed our cars together. talk about weird. His build thread is here http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?88965-MrOizo-s-JZA70-2JZGTE-and-V160!!

magnumrx86

Aug 17, 2011
New Zealand
Last edited:

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
Hey hey. How have you mounted your intercooler?

I've just taken mine off because I'm not happy with it.

It's 300 high so takes a bit of room vertically.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

magnumrx86

Aug 17, 2011
New Zealand
MrOizo;2009841 said:
Hey hey. How have you mounted your intercooler?

I've just taken mine off because I'm not happy with it.

It's 300 high so takes a bit of room vertically.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have two brackets coming off the support panel, and then two of these http://www.siliconeintakes.com/prod...d=713&osCsid=70bce3c1074c795e3b136fb416cd2546 mounted off welded brackets on the end of the chassis rails, they function to hold silicon joiners on the intercooler and hold the intercooler in place.

MrOizo

May 24, 2008
Auckland, New Zealand
That's some good ideas - thanks.
I ended up mounting to below the hood latch. Worked out well! Looked for pics of what I did but couldn't find any.

Anyways, where's the updates? :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magnumrx86

Aug 17, 2011
New Zealand
MrOizo;2014615 said:
That's some good ideas - thanks.
I ended up mounting to below the hood latch. Worked out well! Looked for pics of what I did but couldn't find any.

Anyways, where's the updates? :p

I havn't done much lately tbh. I'm waiting on a mate to do some miner fab work for me and also getting prepared to order all my AN fittings, hosing etc... im probably a month or two away from having the engine bay finished, then its onto getting exhaust and wiring done. Updates will come soon, i promise lol