89+ Targa barely running and 89+ slick top paperweight lol

7mgtextatic

Oct 27, 2011
Tempe, Arizona, United States
So I'm fairly new here. I'm stoked to see there's so many people that love our cars. I have two now and between the both of them I couldn't get one good running one lol. Oh well. I'm not giving up though. I'm just gonna probably park them until the next wave of money comes in and then try again. I've already received so much help from a few members and I really appreciate their patience. This is my first nontoyota truck so a lot of things are new to me. Like speedbumps haha! If anyone has any recommendations for anything in the Phoenix area please let me know. I need all the help I can get lol. I need to get this dang thing running so I can start buying some of these wonderful parts you guys have for sale.

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Welcome the AZ scene has great support from getting turbos made to full roll cages from Tucson to phoenix.

We have monthly meets you can show up too in a civic if you like.

And our own website AZSUPRACENTRAL.COM

There's local help for everything you could need and Supramania is one of the best places for anything supra.

7mgtextatic

Oct 27, 2011
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Thanks guys. Id love to go to a meet very soon and might just have to show up in a Civic. Ill post pictures asap. Just be warned she aint pretty every time I try and replace a fender or interior piece she goes right back in the shop haha. Thanks Turbohabanero. Ive spoken with Albert and plan on getting an upgrade sometime in the future. Also my car has been at Dahns a few times and they did a great job with a super quick turnaround time. I dont think Ill ever go anywhere else from now on. I also joined azsupracentral. Thanks again everyone!! Im glad to be here!!!