89 mk3 red. turbo?

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
hey guys, i need a quick hand. My buddy is looking at this supra on craigs list http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/701424917.html
im not sure whether its the 7mgte or 7mge because it doesn't say in the description. In the pictures you cant see the boost gauge because of the steering wheel and there is no turbo badge. But it does have a spoiler, which don't come on N/A's, right?

JustinGotA1j

Jan 28, 2007
Chilliwack
Why not just call/e-mail the seller and ask. That would be my first step. Or if your buddy is all that serious just drive out and look at the car, take it for a test drive, and look for anything wrong with it.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
yeah he'll probably have to call first. The car is a couple of hours away from us and if its an n/a he probably won't want to take the trip. I'll have to tell him to call. I just thought maybe there was a supra guru who could spot whether its a turbo or not at a glance and save him the time.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
From Carfax (without actual report, therefore free)

Year/Make/Model: 1989 TOYOTA SUPRA
Body Style: LIFTBACK 3 DR
Engine Type: 3.0L L6 FI
Manufactured In: JAPAN
Search Results: 19 records found in our database

So it's N/A

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Hi Mckay. It is a good looking car, and a good price. If he has his heart set on a turbo, I would tell him to wait. You should tell Tim to sign up here and take advantage of our cars for sale section.

cry4me_sky

Apr 28, 2007
selah
will do. For some reason even though im subscribed to this thread it didn't tell me when you posted.... Strange:aigo: