880cc injectors with Aem EMS

7mCressida

Oct 9, 2011
Brandywine MD
Im installing aem ems v1 this weekend and im trying to throw in the 880cc precision injectors at the same time, what should i set the base fuel pressure to?? Kinda new to the tuning thing. currently im still runnin on stock injectors with the mods listed below.

Mods are: aeromotive 340 pum and afpr. BC 264 cams with valves and retainers, Eagle rods and CP pistons, 3in downpipe and exhaust all the way back, driftmotion intercooler, stock turbo set to 10psi, all the necessary important gauges boost, wideband.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
depending on the impedance, high or low? For base pressure I have my 560's at like 36 without vacuum. I would stay a bit under stock pressure if you are going with 880's; what brand are they? I have a set of Delphi ones that I was looking to put in my car soon as well.

87targa

Nov 14, 2005
Utah
find out what pressure precision used to determine that the injectors are 880cc. usually it's 43.5 psi but some companies can be different. if you set your base pressure lower than what they used to determine the flow rate then your injector will effectively be less than 880cc and vise-versa.