88 Supra Turbo in ABQ New Mexico

Chira

ABQ MK3 Kid
Sep 14, 2009
Albuqueruqe New Mexico USA
Hey all,

Names Holden from Albuquerque New Mexico. I am the recent purchaser of a 1988 Turbo model. Overall stock no mods. It has a couple of dents and the interior is trashed from being out in California and then out here for so long. (Leather shouldnt be an option unless you live in a moderate climate) I'm planning on a full restore inside and out with minor mods. It is my DD and I want to keep it just a cruiser. There are lots of little things about this car that need fixing but that isnt a problem when you find enough money to throw at it.

I joined mostly as a reader of all the amazing builds and just sheer volume of knowledge you guys have amassed here. Its like reading the Supra Bible on here sometimes. Anyways I am always interested in talking about my car so any tips are welcome and since its my first Toyota I wouldn't mind a couple shots in the right direction. Thanks for reading.

Chira

ABQ MK3 Kid
Sep 14, 2009
Albuqueruqe New Mexico USA
I plan on doing the intake, exhaust and headers route. My engine is in pretty good shape. The electronics that support it are the things giving me issues. Nothing really to crazy Im a married guy with a wife still in college. So I have to wait a while before I get into all the over the top in depth mods. I can stick with a regular looking and performing car. I mean its a beast as is.