87 Primer Supra Progress

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
beautiful day out today im gonna try to get some work done now that the rain is gone for a few days might be cold but im taking advantage more pics later and i got some sexy jdm goodness being delivered today guess yall will have to wait

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
ok about to get some lunch but i thought id show ya guys a few things ive done so far this morning

Rear Turbo Badge Delete
Before
sm_photo_missing.jpg

After
sm_photo_missing.jpg

ok onto sexy jdm goodness was delivered while i was workin on the badge delete project so i quickly opened up the package and just sat them on the car for some quick photo's
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
ok what i have done so far today is getting the drive shaft out which is usualy an easy job but this one showed its ass didnt want to come out and took a prybar to get it free from the rear diff pinion mount surface also took the ecu out and slid the harness through the firewall and now draining the trani at the moment and will be jacking the front of the car up this evening and begine dropping the exhaust system unhooking the fuel lines and unbolting ground wires and such and getting closer to removal

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
MA70witBoost;1440380 said:
ricer... might look nice but its blocking off air flow to the IC

ricer how??? this coming from the same person who used jbweld to fill a dent on his front fender a dent the size of a softball please... i am open to criticism good and bad but not from you pls refrain from posting on my build thread rodolfo because i was always positive on your build for the last 3 years and also calling the jdm window visor vents ricer as well disqualifies you from the position to offer criticism on other peoples mods
and as far as blocking airflow i think not pay attention under the plate thats actually a scoop ramped up at the ic it gives it direct airflow to it so dont make false assumptions

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
i just finished getting the engine and trani out with a few small problems but it came out without breaking anything the trani wanted to stay in the car but we had a talk and i assured it everything would be ok lol anyways ill get some pics of the engine bay befor i go nuts on cleaning it and then some after shots

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
I always wondered when the JB weld was gonna come out!!

That may be in ro's past but its still pretty damn funny!!

The grill looks pretty good man its different but i cant say i dislike it!

7mgte3sgte

Wreckinyard scavenger
Apr 5, 2005
Boyd, Texas
home.earthlink.net
so its been awhile since I updated and I am about ready to put my motor back in had to do alot of prep work had to get the car clean and such and all I am awaiting are my flywheel bolts from toyota to come in tomorrow so by tomorrow evening I should have the trani bolted back up to the motor and ready for install but till then sit back and enjoy the pictures